USMCR/USNR Psychological Health Outreach Counselor II - Joint Base Andrews, MD
Serco is currently recruiting for a licensed therapist at Andrews AFB to support the Psychological Health Outreach Program (PHOP). PHOP provides support to the Navy and Marine Reserves across the nation.
Interested individuals may also contact Alicia McDermott directly at email@example.com.
* Provide bi-weekly outreach to assigned reserve units within region (coordinate site visits, consultation)
* Provide non-clinical case management and resource/referral services to individual service members and their families (average 2-3 months of follow-up).
* Administer Behavioral Health Screenings virtually and face-to-face
* Comfortable with virtual outreach (primarily phone & email, but text message, Skype/FaceTime used as well)
* Intermediate technology skills (all client and outreach notes documented in web-based systems, use excel for reporting, and PowerPoint for presentations)
* Travel Friday through Sunday, 1-2 times per month to cover drill weekends (able to flex out weekend hours worked). Conduct psychoeducation briefings, outreach, and individual screenings during the visits
* Comfortable presenting to senior leaders and large groups