Maryland Career Development Association
Click here to join MCDA
MCDA President: Natasha OrtizFortier, (MCDA.President@MDCareers.org)
MCDA President Elect: Tessa W. McKenzie (MCDA.PElect@MDCareers.org)
MCDA Past President Julie Neill: (MCDA.email@example.com)
MCDA Secretary: Viktoriya Lotkina Selden (MCDA.Secretary@MDCareers.org)
MCDA Treasurer: Maria Schaeffer (MCDA.Treasurer@MDCareers.org)
Mission StatementThe Maryland Career Development Association’s (MCDA) mission is to promote a forum where career professionals network and share resources to ensure the quality of career services to the standards of the National Career Development Association. MCDA is:
- A state organization devoted to maintaining and promoting ethical standards and professionalism.
- A forum for innovative and creative ideas and professional development.
- A roundtable to increase awareness of the new global workplace and its effect on careers of the future.
- An opportunity to deal with rapid change that demands flexibility and awareness.
MCDA Membership Benefits
- Professional Development Opportunities: Our annual conference and other programs offered throughout the year help you stay on the cutting edge of your profession while earning NBCC clock hours (formerly known as CEUs).
- Discounts: Save money as a member when you register for the conference, professional development offerings, and networking events.
- Stay Current: Get updated and relevant information for career professionals through our newsletter and social media postings. Learn about upcoming conferences, funding opportunities, and RFP deadlines.
- Connect with Colleagues: Our "Third Thursday" networking mixers are a great way to meet and connect in person with your fellow professionals in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Social Networking Tools: Stay connected online with your colleagues through LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Leadership Development Opportunities: A variety of volunteer opportunities exist with MCDA that will broaden your experience and develop your leadership skills.
- Advance Your Career: Learn about employment opportunities through our LinkedIn group page.
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities: Receive member-only special opportunities and discounts that help increase visibility for you and/or your organization.
- Value: All these great benefits are yours for a small investment.