Sponsor MCA's 2021 Annual Conference!
Payment in full agrees to all the terms, limitations as described:
2021 MCA Annual Conference Exhibitor/Vendor,
Sponsorship, and Ad Opportunities
Stronger Together: Rebuilding a Bright Future
Friday, October15, 2021- Virtual
Saturday, October 16, 2021 –Turf Valley Resort
The Maryland Counseling Association (MCA) is planning its 64th annual conference this year to celebrate Maryland and the counseling professionals who are working so diligently to provide services to the community. With our new 501(c)(3) status, we will donate a portion of the conference proceeds to a designated Maryland charity.
This event serves as our professional development service with Friday and Saturday workshops planned throughout the day with up to five concurrent sessions (30 CEs). We anticipate between 150-250 attendees representing students, counselors, counselor educators, and mental health professionals from across the State of Maryland and nationally.
To further our service to the mental health community, this conference will also provide additional recorded webinars for the attendees to complete and obtain continuing education credits for a short time after the face-to-face meeting has concluded.
During these unprecedented times, mental health providers have been at the forefront, caring for first responders and our communities. Please consider how you may want to participate in this event that we hope will provide excitement, education, fun, networking, and self-care opportunities for the counseling community. We look forward to partnering with you.
Sponsorship of the conference is available at the following levels: Friend, Patron, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. An exciting part of our conference this year will be to recognize a volunteer and social networker on behalf of the needy in Maryland. A portion of conference proceeds will be donated to the Frederick Douglas Museum/Living Classrooms in Baltimore, Maryland. Please see below details on sponsorship levels.
*Platinum Sponsor - $2500/$2000
-2021 Keynote Address
*Silver Sponsor - $2000 –
*Unique Award Sponsorships - $1000
Silver Sponsorship- $
Patron Sponsorship $250
Why should you be a sponsor?
- Introduce your passion and commitment to mental health to counselors and other mental health professionals from across Maryland, surrounding areas, and to a national audience
- Interact with providers, educators, trainees, supervisors and leaders within the mental health community in Maryland
- Generate referrals for products and services pertinent to mental health professionals
- Excellent space for interacting with conference participants who may want to learn more about your services
What is included with sponsorship (depending on sponsorship level)?
- Virtual exposure to branding of your product and services with hyperlinks
- Banner and logo placement at the event
- Contact time with customers and potential referrals
- 1 conference registration with meals (extra meals available for a fee)
- 1 six-foot table and 2 chairs – contact if more space is required
- Professional development and networking